- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Destany swatches (and swoons over) two gorgeousPure Ice polishes!
- BeautyTidbits: Harshleen looks back on her favorite skincare products from 2012.
- BlushingNoir: See why the Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette should be your (and everyones!) must have for 2013!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla shares the highs and lows of Buxom Big & Health Lipstick & Amplified Lash Mascara
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: Ask me anything! Post your questions on the Facebook page or Twitter about makeup/hair/working as a makeup artist and I will answer with a YouTube video or blog post (or both!)
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: DermOrganic Argan Oil Infused Haircare Cleansing, Conditioning & Treatment products are so amazing that Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog wants the world to know about this phenomenal line!
- Fabulous Awesomeness: Mina Slater shares swatches and a review of CoverGirl Blast Flipstick shades Minx, Stunner and Vixen.
- datyorkLOVES: datyorkLOVES Weekly is back! Catch up on mani’s, reviews and a blog sale with FREE shipping!
- Advice Sisters Web Site: Argan oil is a super-trendy ingredient. It has many benefits and uses in beauty products. Alison of the Advice Sisters reports on a bunch of hair care and beauty products featuing argan oil. Which one will be your favorite?
- The Lacquered Lady: The Lacquered Lady shows of her favorite polish from theChina Glaze Cirque du Soleil collection.
- Lipgloss Break: Enter to win a Julep Maven box with nail polish to match your style!
- Beauty Professor: Can titanium really make a difference in a hair straightener? The Beauty Professor tries the Blowout Beauty 1″ Titanium Straightener and discovers the answer!
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L tried another natural, vegan & cruelty free eye makeup remover.
- Mama Fashionista: Julep is starting the year of (b)right with their Resort Collection! Check out what Quinn received in her Julep Maven It Girl box this month.
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle found the perfect all around palette in the Too Faced Return of Sexy palette set.
- The Beauty Delicacy: How to keep your peepers pretty + hydrated this season with Ahava
- Peek & Ponder: Ashley from Peek & Ponder reflects on her most popular beauty posts of 2012
- Pammy Blogs Beauty: Do you have any New Year’s Beauty Resolutions? Pammy Blogs Beauty shares hers here!
- Painted Ladies: Make Up For Ever’s New Pro-Multi-Use Powder Foundation Has Entranced Sheila from Painted Ladies
- Midnight Manicures: Midnight Manicures: Find out which Skin Care Treatment is one of Jeanie’s must haves for 2013, Reviva Labs Non-Chemical Skin Peel to the rescue!
Who is Emily Hudspeth? Professional Stylist, Airbrush Makeup Artist, and Beauty Blogger….just to start. I am an all around girl’s girl who is totally addicted to all things beauty related. It is my mission to find the best of the best and share it with you. You can hire me for events, commercial production, photo shoots and image consulting. Want to stay connected? Come on, join the club! Follow me on Twitter and “like” my Facebook page and follow me on Pinterest and Subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thanks and stay tuned for more tips from Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup. Leave comments to let me know what you want to see more of.
Latest posts by Emily Hudspeth (see all)
- 3D FiberLash Mascara - April 22, 2014
- How to do an at home facial - April 7, 2014
- Top Moments from the Makeup Show, Los Angeles 2014 - March 13, 2014