- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Check out Destany’s review of Nail Candy pens…one of the most inventive things to happen to Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom!
- Blushing Noir: The Chanel Raffinement Quadra Eye Shadow is anything but boring! This palette will be your new Spring staple!
- BeautyTidbits: Harshleen swatches and reviews the new Maybelline Color Whisper Lipsticks.
- Portrait of Mai: Missed out on IMATS LA 2013? Check out this recap of all the booths and some of the brand new releases from Sigma Makeup and Sugarpill Cosmetics
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog loves the entire vbeaute skincare line, and therefore wasn’t surprised by how effective their Lite Up Intense Brightening Agent proved to be!
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: Quick and Easy 2 Ingredient DIY Sugar Scrub. Great for Dry Lips!
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L reviewed Lavera Basis Sensitive Organic hand cream.
- TheFabZilla: Love coffee and tea? they’re culprit to teeth stains. Remember, if you’re not whitening you’re yellowing. Will Crest 3D White Strips be the answer?
- Beauty Info Zone: Beauty Info Zone puts Revlon Colorstay Suede Lipstick to the test. Was it a pass or fail?
- Beauty Professor: Forever a foundation fiend, the Beauty Professor swatches and reviews Dolce & Gabbana’s Perfect Finish Creamy Foundation!
- Polarbelle: Sally Beauty has the Fingerpaints Candy Coated Collection nail polishes and caviar nail beads that is perfect for springtime!
- Endless Summer: Elena reviews Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus and mascaras, and shows how they look on her lashes.
- Painted Ladies: Sheila from Painted Ladies works a bold, red lip with purple and silver eyes in 365 Days of Makeup.
- Lipgloss Break: Angela reviews KISS Nail Dress nail stickers.
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shares her review on the Laura Mercier Creme Eye Liners in Indigo and Espresso.
- Pammy Blogs Beauty: The MAC Matters “Build a Core Collection with $21 a Month” Continues! Check out what Pammy Blogs Beauty got in January for the challenge!
Who is Emily Hudspeth? Professional Stylist, Airbrush Makeup Artist, and Beauty Blogger….just to start. I am an all around girl’s girl who is totally addicted to all things beauty related. It is my mission to find the best of the best and share it with you. You can hire me for events, commercial production, photo shoots and image consulting. Want to stay connected? Come on, join the club! Follow me on Twitter and “like” my Facebook page and follow me on Pinterest and Subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thanks and stay tuned for more tips from Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup. Leave comments to let me know what you want to see more of.