- Pinked Polish: What I have learned this year in the wonderful world of Nail Blogging.
- Love At First Site!: Face Of The Day, New Year’s Eve! Happy New Year!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog’s Beauty Resolutions to Consider for 2013.
- Adore A Polish: Check out an in depth review on the Sally Hanson Insta Gel Strips.
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle wants you to consider the Anastasia Beverly Hills Kisses On My List lipgloss set while you still can!
- datyorkLOVES: Find out what the Top 10 Post of 2012 are for datyorkLOVES!
- Beauty by Arielle: ARIELLE’S TOP PRODUCTS OF 2012.
- TheFabZilla: Happy New Year! New Hair, New Resolutions? Check out TheFabZilla blog for deets.
- Cosmetics Aficionado: A new drugstore gel liner from L.A. Girl is on the beauty scene, but is it worth it?
- Never Gonna Give You Up: Kara showcases a nail polish favorite.
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss L´s New Year´s Eve nails.
- Lacquer Buzz: Mihaela chose her favorite nail polishes of last year. Wanna see what made it on the list?
- Makeup Demon: Makeup Demons Top 5 posts of Year 2012!
- Ishah x Beauty: Gold Eyes, Oxblood Lips. My New Year’s Day Look.
- Liesl Loves Pretty Things: Here’s Liesl’s personal Best Of 2012 list, Agree? Disagree? Check it out here.
- The Fabulous Mind of a Wacky Mama Bear: Ever wish your beauty subscription box gave full sizes? Then check out Starlooks, this is what I thought of my December 2012 Starbox.
- Mama Fashionista: Though she’s no expert, Mama Fashionista loves the results of her first leopard mani! How do you think she did?
- Baking Beauty: Baking Beauty reviews the new Laura Mercier Free Spirit Palette.
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel reviews products from the new NARSskin line and finds she’s impressed.
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor reviews her top beauty products of 2012!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog invites you to get ready with her!
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: Come on…you can think of something better for the alphabet challenge than “Q” for Queen. No? Then, All Hail The Queen!
Who is Emily Hudspeth? Professional Stylist, Airbrush Makeup Artist, and Beauty Blogger….just to start. I am an all around girl’s girl who is totally addicted to all things beauty related. It is my mission to find the best of the best and share it with you. You can hire me for events, commercial production, photo shoots and image consulting. Want to stay connected? Come on, join the club! Follow me on Twitter and “like” my Facebook page and follow me on Pinterest and Subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thanks and stay tuned for more tips from Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup. Leave comments to let me know what you want to see more of.
Latest posts by Emily Hudspeth (see all)
- Finalist for the Kevyn Aucoin Re-Making Faces Competition 2014 - February 26, 2014
- Preparing for The Makeup Show, Los Angeles 2014 - February 24, 2014
- How I am investing in myself as a MUA in 2014 - February 4, 2014