- Mama Fashionista: Quinn of Mama Fashionista has been on a roll with Lavanila lately! Find out what product she’s raving about now!
- Beyond Beauty Lounge: DIY Gentle Eyemakeup Remover.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Burberry Sheer Eye Shadows boast astounding quality and the shades are truly lovely, but Midnight Plum No. 19 is utterly sublime.
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: Reviva Lab Instant Line Smoother. Makes a Great Makeup Primer!
- Makeup Demon: Makeup project: “Business makeup interpretation“.
- Beauty Fiends: Looking for an effective but gentle clay mask? The Mario Badescu Flower & Tonic mask might be for you!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shares her reviews on Mario Badescu products for Combination/Oily/Acne-Prone skin!
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel tries many of the new Nars products to come out including the new setting powder, concealer, and tinted moisturizer.
- Cult of Taupe: Get ready for beauty bootcamp with Beauty Army and the Whip Hand Cosmetics Camo Collection.
- TheFabZilla: I met Matt(e) Nude and I’m ready to kiss and tell!
- The Convenient Beauty: Excellent as it could be as a setting powder, Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light fails short for the magical lighting correction as promised.
- DeyiMizu: Is the L’Oreal Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream a fail?
- Très Beau Glamour: Check out part 1 of Nay’s Spring 2013 Makeup Trends to see what looks are soon to be in.
- Polarbelle: Polarbelle reviews the premiere issue of Nail It! Magazine & gives you a sneak peek of what’s inside.
- Baking Beauty: Does Kate Somerville’s Dscar Scar Diminishing Serum really work?
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: Are you ready for spring? Pansies will give you spring fever.
- Lipgloss Break: Angela shares her favorite eyeshadow primers to keep her eye makeup in place!
- Liesl Loves Pretty Things: Non, je ne regrette rien. Liesl loves Zoya Piaf, and shares why you should, too.
- Beauty by Miss L: Check out Miss L´s black & golden manicure.
- Beauty Professor: Springtime is here! The Beauty Professor tries a host of Pastel Power products from the fabulous Lise Watier line!
- SoFlaJo: New Revlon Moon Candy Nail Polish Review.
- Beauty with a Twist: Take a walk on the wild side, with this ocelot-inspired cat-eye!
Who is Emily Hudspeth? Professional Stylist, Airbrush Makeup Artist, and Beauty Blogger….just to start. I am an all around girl’s girl who is totally addicted to all things beauty related. It is my mission to find the best of the best and share it with you. You can hire me for events, commercial production, photo shoots and image consulting. Want to stay connected? Come on, join the club! Follow me on Twitter and “like” my Facebook page and follow me on Pinterest and Subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thanks and stay tuned for more tips from Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup. Leave comments to let me know what you want to see more of.
Latest posts by Emily Hudspeth (see all)
- How to do an at home facial - April 7, 2014
- Top Moments from the Makeup Show, Los Angeles 2014 - March 13, 2014
- Types of Hair Extensions - March 11, 2014