- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog reviews the entire skincare line from SeabuckWonders.
- Mama Fashionista: Check out NCLA’s “Life’s A Beach!” Collection (and Quinn’s first attempt at swatching)!
- Emily hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: Stylized Fall Bridal Portrait Shoot and Building your Pro Makeup Artist Portfolio.
- Makeup Demon: Battle between two mousse foundations – Maybelline vs Bourjois!
- Chickettes.com: Get in the mood for spring with the new Gelish “Love in Bloom” collection!
- Cosmetics Aficionado: Acne causing you stress or are you stressed by acne? Perhaps Neutrogena Acne Stress Control Power-Cream Wash is for you.
- Beauty Apocalypse: Beauty Apocalypse has a professional colorist to tell you when to DIY and when to seek professional help.
- TheFabZilla: What’s in your everyday makeup bag? Sneak inside TheFabZilla’s.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Jesse’s Girl Pure Pigment Eye Dust in Sunset Blvd is one of Destany’s go-to eye shadows!
- The Convenient Beauty: Tom Ford Love Lust isn’t just another peachy blush. It’s the peachy blush.
- Lipgloss Break: Enter to win Fergie’s new fragrance, Viva by Fergie!
- Beauty by Miss L: On 24th February was Estonian 95th Independence Day and Miss L did a patriotic manicure inspired by Estonian flag.
- Lacquer Buzz: What can you do with a fan brush? Awesome nail art!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you love the idea of a pretty pink lip gloss with lots of anti-aging ingredients- then Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog would like to gleefully introduce you to vbeauté Lip Spread!
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel found a new finishing powder that she thinks can compete with Guerlain’s Meteorites. Can you guess what it is?
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor shares swatches of her favorite pink blushes!
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: Alessandro International’s Cashmere Touch is subtle yet elegant. A classy touch to any wardrobe.
- Midnight Manicures: Check out Jeanie’s Milani COLORstatment Pinks & Corals Lipsticks and Lip Liners Review. Another win for Milani Cosmetics!
Who is Emily Hudspeth? Professional Stylist, Airbrush Makeup Artist, and Beauty Blogger….just to start. I am an all around girl’s girl who is totally addicted to all things beauty related. It is my mission to find the best of the best and share it with you. You can hire me for events, commercial production, photo shoots and image consulting. Want to stay connected? Come on, join the club! Follow me on Twitter and “like” my Facebook page and follow me on Pinterest and Subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thanks and stay tuned for more tips from Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup. Leave comments to let me know what you want to see more of.