- Blushing Noir: OPI hits a high note this month with the Mariah Carey by OPI & Liquid Sand Lacquers!
- datyorkLOVES: HTF Max MakeUp Cherimoya Devil’s Kiss NVC001 Nail Polish Swatch and Review! Oh and dont forget to check out both giveaways datyorkLOVES is hosting.
- The Advice Sisters: The best makeup and makeup application in the world won’t be your best, if your lighting is not good. The Advice Sisters check out different types of makeup mirrors from Conair
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If your lips are winter chapped, but you want more than a regular lip balm- then Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog suggests having a closer look at the wonderful Korres Lip Butters!
- Painted Ladies : Ever wondered how to contour and highlight? Sheila from Painted Ladies shows you how in the latest Breaking Down Beauty.
- BeautyTidbits: Add some glamour to your styling routine with the ghd Gold Series Rich Ruby Metallic Styler!
- Mama Fashionista: Get an introduction to L’Oreal’s new EverCurl line! Quinn gives her first impressions…
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor got a sneak peek at Le Metier de Beaute’s brilliant new eyeshadow palette for Spring 2013!
- TheFabZilla: The verdict is in. TheFabZilla got the hot stuff on Wet n Wild Fegie Centerstage Collection To Reflect Shimmer Palette.
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist d: Quick and Easy 1 minute Makeup Look. Get out the door FAST!
- The Lacquered Lady: The Lacquered Lady tries Olay’s Smooth Finish Hair Removal Duo
- Endless Summer: Elena couldn’t even imagine kombucha is beneficial for the skin until she tried EmerginC Scientific Organics Kombucha Cleanser.
- Be Beautilicious: Have you ever tried Red Eyeshadows? Shalini from Be Beautilicious has come up with a wearable look using Red Eyeshadow.
- Peek & Ponder: Ashley from Peek & Ponder shares her recent polish purchase from Zoya.
- Midnight Manicures: Are you ready for Spring? Zoya’s Lovely Collection is sure to chase away those Winter blues!
- Pammy Blogs Beauty: Pammy Blogs Beauty’s dry and damaged blond hair gets some much needed help with Pureology’s amazing new Perfect 4 Platnium line!
- Beauty Info Zone: Nail polish is big business these days but not all polishes are created equal. See what Beauty Info Zone thinks stands out this month.
Who is Emily Hudspeth? Professional Stylist, Airbrush Makeup Artist, and Beauty Blogger….just to start. I am an all around girl’s girl who is totally addicted to all things beauty related. It is my mission to find the best of the best and share it with you. You can hire me for events, commercial production, photo shoots and image consulting. Want to stay connected? Come on, join the club! Follow me on Twitter and “like” my Facebook page and follow me on Pinterest and Subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thanks and stay tuned for more tips from Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup. Leave comments to let me know what you want to see more of.