- Be Beautilicious: A must have black eyeshadow Inglot AMC 62 to create smokey looks on night outs and parties. Check out the look I created!
- Blushing Noir: This EOTD of Le Metier de Beaute’s Nouvelle Vague Kaleidoscope shows you have to keep your look edgy and classy.
- BeautyTidbits: Looking for an effective treatment for acne? Enter to Win CoralActives Acne Treatment Therapy System giveaway!
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: The Zoya Lovely collection is full of fun, airy pastels! See Destany’s swatches.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog loves vbeautÃ© Evidence Eraser Gentle Foaming Cleanser because it is gentle on the skin, cleans thoroughly, and leaves your skin glowing!
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla shares how to glow without looking oily this holiday!
- Beauty Info Zone: Have you picked a favorite subscription box? Marcia from Beauty Info Zone likes PopSugar Must Have since it’s so different. Read about the latest box.
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: I was chosen to receive the Influenster Holiday VoxBox!
- Mama Fashionista: Quinn of Mama Fashionista invites you to shop with her, and build your winter wardrobe!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shared her opinion of Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow and Hair Powder.
- Portrait of Mai: For only $10, Bite Beauty’s Luminous Creme Lipstick Palette is well worth it. Swatches and a review at Portrait of Mai
Who is Emily Hudspeth? Professional Stylist, Airbrush Makeup Artist, and Beauty Blogger….just to start. I am an all around girl’s girl who is totally addicted to all things beauty related. It is my mission to find the best of the best and share it with you. You can hire me for events, commercial production, photo shoots and image consulting. Want to stay connected? Come on, join the club! Follow me on Twitter and “like” my Facebook page and follow me on Pinterest and Subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thanks and stay tuned for more tips from Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup. Leave comments to let me know what you want to see more of.