- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: At long last Helen from Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog received her Burberry Lip Glow in Fondant Pink No. 21! Was it worth the long wait?!
- TheFabZilla: Got oily skin? Hop over to TheFabZilla to see her new fave foundy- Hourglass Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation
- Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup: Using Foiling Technique for High Fashion Photoshoots
- BeautyJudy: BeautyJudy shares swatches and a review of the Wet n’ Wild Fergie Perfect Pout lippies - flossy, flossy!
- Painted Ladies: Pevonia Spa Clinica Skin Perfecting Set has Sheila’s skin looking smooth!
- BeautyTidbits: Curious about the new Aveeno Clear Complexion BB Cream? Check out the review and swatches over at BeautyTidbits!
- My Highest Self: Just how FAB is the Soap & Glory Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser?
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L showed pretty purple nail polish by Maybelline.
- Curls N Pearls: With spring and summer right around the corner, Christina from Curls N Pearls reviews a new and budget-friendly sunscreen.
- Pammy Blogs Beauty: Anti-Aging foundation? Yes, please! Pammy Blogs Beauty tries out Paula’s Choice new Resist Anti-Aging Foundation and Serum.
- Beauty Professor: By Terry recently released a bevy of beautiful sheer lipsticks…the Beauty Professor has swatches of every shade!
- D.G.S.Beauty: Interested in the Covergirl Blastflipstick Blendable Lip Duos? See my swatches for the Minx Duo.
- Mimi’s Mani’s: Mimi’s Mani’s shares some spring holos from Above The Curve
- The Lacquered Lady: Check out these beautiful new polishes from Hard Candy.
- Scottish Beauty Blog: Sarah from Scottish Beauty Blog is behind the scenes at Harvey Nichols Fashion Show getting the low down on the hair and beauty looks.
- Blushing Noir: IT Cosmetics takes QVC by storm on March 18 with the Hello Beautiful Kit!
Who is Emily Hudspeth? Professional Stylist, Airbrush Makeup Artist, and Beauty Blogger….just to start. I am an all around girl’s girl who is totally addicted to all things beauty related. It is my mission to find the best of the best and share it with you. You can hire me for events, commercial production, photo shoots and image consulting. Want to stay connected? Come on, join the club! Follow me on Twitter and “like” my Facebook page and follow me on Pinterest and Subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thanks and stay tuned for more tips from Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup. Leave comments to let me know what you want to see more of.