- Lipgloss Break: Angela reviews this month’s Man Repeller Glossy Box, featuring Leandra’s favorite picks!
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Destany tries out the Milani COLORstatement lipsticks in pinks and corals!
- Harajuku Girl FL Beauty: Check out the Darling Girl Cosmetics Pick of the Week with swatches.
- Beauty Professor: The Beauty Professor has fallen madly in love with two Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders…they are simply divine!
- TheFabZilla: Win a set of posture-correcting lingerie ($89 value) from Braologie. 2 Winners. Open international. Ends 3/5/13.
- Chickettes.com: Introducing LacQit, a new brand of soak off gel (SOG) polish for at-home use. No base or top coat required, and completely dry in 30 seconds with no tackiness!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog loves the new B. Kamin BB Cream, and thinks that it is perfect alone or as a fabulous primer!
- The Convenient Beauty: Swatches of Tom Ford blushes and why I adore them.
- Emily hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: Stylized Bridal Shoot with Aqua & Red Inspiration.
- Cult of Taupe: Let’s get touchy feely with Milani TEXTURE CREAM Specialty Nail Laquers.
- Lacquer Buzz: New in the nail art world: glequins!
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L shows this week her delicate manicure with some bling.
- Mama Fashionista: 3 Times Unbreakable with Khloe & Lamar.
- Midnight Manicures: Swatches and Review of the 2013 Milani COLORstatement Oranges & Reds Lipsticks and Lipliners. See why Jeanie loves them so much!
- Cosmetics Aficionado: Urban Decay Goes Naked again with their Naked Basics palette.
- Love At First Site!: Skincare routine of the moment in photos. February 2013.
Who is Emily Hudspeth? Professional Stylist, Airbrush Makeup Artist, and Beauty Blogger….just to start. I am an all around girl’s girl who is totally addicted to all things beauty related. It is my mission to find the best of the best and share it with you. You can hire me for events, commercial production, photo shoots and image consulting. Want to stay connected? Come on, join the club! Follow me on Twitter and “like” my Facebook page and follow me on Pinterest and Subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thanks and stay tuned for more tips from Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup. Leave comments to let me know what you want to see more of.