- Love At First Site!: Breaking News.Korres Summer Fun! Lips & Cheeks. SS13 Limited Edition.
- Mama Fashionista: Clark’s Botanicals has all the juicy color (and luxe formula) you need for your lips this spring!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: If you have a penchant for hybrid lipsticks that have the feel of a lip balm and the qualities of a lipstick, then you must try Bite Beauty Lush Lip Tints.
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: DIY Makeup Tips for Prom.
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla reviews Korres Mango Butter Lipstick in Coral. Yay or nay? Find out!
- Ishah x Beauty: Ishah gets a Japanese gel manicure at Atlas Studio. Edgy Half Moons, glitter and rhinestones!
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Check out my custom Liquid Lacquer polish I got for my BIRTHDAY!!
- MakeUpMom123: Ivory 2-in-1 Hair & Body Wash.
- Beauty by Arielle: What can you use a bar of Dove soap for? Brush Cleaning!
- Cult of Taupe: Want that Clarisonic clean, without the Clarisonic Price? Check out my review of the Spa Sonic Skin Care System.
- Makeup Demon: Do you know how much $ you have spent on cosmetics?! – participate in Survey!
- Shades Of Beauty, Inc.: Hosting My 1st Giveaway: Salon Perfect Nail Lacquer Giveaway.
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel reviews the new Nars Larger than Life Barrow Street eyeliner and she approves!
- Hairspray and High Heels: An East Coast vs West Coast Makeup Collab for day & night looks!
- Chickettes.com: Neon is hot this season! Check out these swatches of the Gelish Rio Neon Collection!
- Beauty Professor: Summer is right around the corner and, to help you prepare, the Beauty Professor has swatches of the entire Tom Ford Beauty Summer 2013 Collection!
- Makeup by Kim Porter: Kim Porter Reviews AJ Crimson’s BB Cream, see why it is her favorite.
- Baking Beauty: Baking Beauty shares her favorite drugstore liquid eyeliner.
- The Passenger Element: Makeup Forever Aqua Creams in #2, #15 (swatch/review).
The following two tabs change content below.
Who is Emily Hudspeth? Professional Stylist, Airbrush Makeup Artist, and Beauty Blogger….just to start. I am an all around girl’s girl who is totally addicted to all things beauty related. It is my mission to find the best of the best and share it with you. You can hire me for events, commercial production, photo shoots and image consulting. Want to stay connected? Come on, join the club! Follow me on Twitter and “like” my Facebook page and follow me on Pinterest and Subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thanks and stay tuned for more tips from Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup. Leave comments to let me know what you want to see more of.