- Emily hudspeth, hair and makeup: Fuschia & Yellow, a LOVE inspired bridal shoot.
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: Destany tries on the plums and berries lipsticks from the new Milani COLORstatement line.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: B. Kamins Nia-Stem Serum Kx is a high-powered anti-aging serum that fights lines, sun damage, and leaves the skin radiant and smooth! It definitely ranks among our recent great skincare discoveries!
- TheFabZilla: Fact or Fiction? TheFabZilla spills the deets on Too Faced Better Than False Lashes!
- Midnight Manicures: Are you a fan of the new textured polishes? Check out Jeanie’s review of the Zoya PixieDust Nail Polish Collection.
- Beauty Fiends: Julia at Beauty Fiends is giving away 9 digital subscriptions to the Zinio library! Enter now!
- MakeUpMom123: Hot Styling Tools Wars – Instyler Wins.
- datyorkLOVES: Undecided on colors for your mani? Check out datyorkLOVES red and white manicure, its simple and a classic!
- Beauty by Miss L: Miss L used Oriflame Aqua-Rhythm Day Cream for two months and shared her opinion about it this week.
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel tries out Tom Ford’s Shade and Illuminate. What’s the verdict?
- Love At First Site!: Clinique Chubby Stick Intense Moisturizing Lip Colour Balm in Heftiest Hibiscus, A review.
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog shows us the hair products she has been using: Rock Your Hair!
- Cosmetics Aficionado: Estée Lauder goes retro again with another Mad Men collection.
The following two tabs change content below.
Who is Emily Hudspeth? Professional Stylist, Airbrush Makeup Artist, and Beauty Blogger….just to start. I am an all around girl’s girl who is totally addicted to all things beauty related. It is my mission to find the best of the best and share it with you. You can hire me for events, commercial production, photo shoots and image consulting. Want to stay connected? Come on, join the club! Follow me on Twitter and “like” my Facebook page and follow me on Pinterest and Subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thanks and stay tuned for more tips from Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup. Leave comments to let me know what you want to see more of.