- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Anastasia Beverly Hills has created a fantastic new set for the brows and eyes that is sure to please. The Bold & Beautiful Kit has every thing that you need in one gorgeous set!
- Midnight Manicures: Jeanie reviews Milani Cosmetics COLORstatment Plums and Berries Lipsticks and Lipliners. This is Part 3 of 4, find out which collection she likes best.
- Shades Of Beauty, Inc.: Indie NOTD: Going Down…to create my own Sunshine.
- TheFabZilla: Hourglass had TheFabZilla at hello. See her rave-iew on Ambient Lighting Powder (Dim Light).
- Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup artist: Using Foiling Technique for High Fashion Photoshoots.
- Makeup Demon: 80s-90s Rock Divas makeup ideas!
- The Convenient Beauty: Glow obsession continues with Tom Ford Illuminating Primer yet not so much for a primer.
- Love At First Site!: A review of Estée Lauder’s Pure Colour Illuminating Powder Gelée Blush in Tease.
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel plays with Le Métier de Beaute’s new fashion eye palette for Spring 2013. Check out what she thinks!
- Baking Beauty: Demeter’s Cake Batter Perfume Review and $50 FragranceNet GIVEAWAY!
- Beauty by Miss L: This week Miss L did a manicure with nail studs.
- The Passenger Element: I hit pan on favorite products.
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: Fan brush art with China Glaze’s new Passion for Petals.
- Betzy’s Makeup And Beauty Blog: City Color Cosmetics and Promo Code for my readers!
- Beauty with a Twist: And the animal theme continues with some feather nail art!
- Polarbelle: Pretty in Purple is the Giorgio Armani Parma Eyes To Kill eyeshadow palette.
The following two tabs change content below.
Who is Emily Hudspeth? Professional Stylist, Airbrush Makeup Artist, and Beauty Blogger….just to start. I am an all around girl’s girl who is totally addicted to all things beauty related. It is my mission to find the best of the best and share it with you. You can hire me for events, commercial production, photo shoots and image consulting. Want to stay connected? Come on, join the club! Follow me on Twitter and “like” my Facebook page and follow me on Pinterest and Subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thanks and stay tuned for more tips from Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup. Leave comments to let me know what you want to see more of.