- Makeup Demon: Makeup idea for Christmas, New Year or other party. Let’s sparkle!
- Confessions of a Sarcastic Mom: The Zoya Lovely collection is full of fun, airy pastels! See Destany’s swatches.
- Pinked Polish: A Mani featuring polishes from two of my fave Indie polish makers!!!! And It’s Pink 🙂
- Amber Did It!: Amber flies high with Philadelphia Eagles nails in her NFL Nail Art Series.
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Looking for a fabulous new eye cream? Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog loves vbeauté Eye Never Nourishing Eye Crème because it does EVERYTHING a great eye cream should do!
- Emily Hudspeth, hair design and makeup artist: Quick and Easy Tips for Holiday Makeup.
- Ishah x Beauty: Check out this gorgeous Pop Art inspired nail art tutorial.
- Rachel’s Makeup and Skincare: Rachel once again indulges in her new obsession with Lush.
- TheFabZilla: TheFabZilla shows her two looks from Christmas Eve & Christmas Day!
- Lacquer Buzz: Christmas might be over, but it’s not too late to take a look at this cute Santa and Elves mani!
- Beauty by Miss L: This week Miss L created golden Christmas manicure.
- Beauty Info Zone: There’s so much to love from Lush, everything is so cute including the names. Check out Mr. Punch soap to see why you need it.
- Vicerimus: Just spotted a lizard! If you are a bit tired of blogs busy with Christmas nails (which are all awesome!) and want something else for a change, take a look at this reptile-inspired manicure (it’s not an OPI Just Spotted A Lizard swatch post, though :P).
- Liesl Loves Pretty Things: West End Wonderland Part 2! Last week Liesl showed off the lippy. This week it’s Butter London’s gorgeous polish.
- Lisa’s Nail Obsession: Pink gold on my fingernails? When I’m dressing up why not?
- Mama Fashionista: It’s time for MAC Matters! See what Quinn picked as the 2nd item from MAC to build her “core collection!”
- Betzy’s Makeup: My go to makeup look for running errands on weekends.
- SoFlaJo: AutoNation shares Christmas at Broward Nursing Home.
- Baking Beauty: Baking Beauty Rounds Up The Best New Year’s Eve Manicures.
- The Beauty Delicacy: Ego-Friendly nails with Sation nail lacquer. A multi-glitter must have for every polish collection!
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura from My Newest Addiction shared her review on Anastasia Beverly Hills Hypercolor Brow and Hair Powder.
The following two tabs change content below.
Who is Emily Hudspeth? Professional Stylist, Airbrush Makeup Artist, and Beauty Blogger….just to start. I am an all around girl’s girl who is totally addicted to all things beauty related. It is my mission to find the best of the best and share it with you. You can hire me for events, commercial production, photo shoots and image consulting. Want to stay connected? Come on, join the club! Follow me on Twitter and “like” my Facebook page and follow me on Pinterest and Subscribe to my YouTube channel. Thanks and stay tuned for more tips from Emily Hudspeth, hair and makeup. Leave comments to let me know what you want to see more of.